We are a couple’s ministry and our vision is to have Christ-enriched marriages as we believe marriages are working and not failing.
Responsibilities as a ministry
We exist to equip couples in building Godly marriages, seeking the Lord’s will for their own one-flesh relationship to produce families which will be lighthouses to nations
Achievement as a ministry
- We have taken 4 classes on post marital counseling i.e. 2=1 course and graduated 3 classes so far.
- We have had several successful talks including Finances, Infidelity in marriage etc.
- We have done successful trips as below with a lot of input from our patron Rev Mathew Wambua :
- Taken couples to Dubai
- Taken couples to Naivasha
- Taken couples to Mombasa
- We have gone for successful retreats as below with a lot of input from our patron Rev Mathew Wambua
- Taken couples to Karen (Sam Mburu retreat center)
- Taken couples to West breeze.
Leaders in the Ministry
We have a committee of seven couples as listed below:
- & Mrs. Joseph & Leah Okwiry
- & Mrs. Charles & Lilian Mwashuma
- & Mrs. Lawrence & Christine Karanja
- & Mrs. Shakespeare & Catherine Kattama
- & Mrs. Paul & Juliana Mwendwa
- & Mrs. Moses & Anne Njue
- & Mrs. Raymond & Lilian Busisa
Contact person in the ministry
If you would like to become part of this ministry please do not hesitate to contact:
+254 724 711 747 / +254 (0)20 529 6485- Mr. & Mrs. Joseph Leah Okwiry