We take care of the children by teaching them the word of God, helping them understand it at their own level. Our goal is to bring up a generation that fears the Lord. A generation full of Gods attributes and stature.
Our core values as a ministry include
To teach the children the word of God.
To identify and nurture young talent and gifts.
To educate the children on various life topics such as basic hygiene.
Since Sunday school began, we have had tremendous achievements. These includes:-
- The number of children has grown from 52 to current 735 children. The number of teachers has also grown to 27 from 3.
- We have been able to hold children camps.
- We started the vocational bible studies (VBS) which take place during school holidays.
- We have teachers who have gone through training hence are better in handling children. We have also introduced probation for teachers which is 3 months for better training of the teachers.
- The children are now participating in the sub region and region level activities.
- We have started counseling classes for senior Sunday school children.
Leaders of the children’s ministry
Pastor Onesmus Nzeki- Team Leader
Pastor Gladys Onesmus- Assistant team leader
Nelly Kalia- Events coordinator
Joshua Kimatu- Class coordinator
Elizabeth Karuga- Administrator
If you would like to join the children’s ministry please contact:
+254 724 711 747 / +254 (0)20 529 6485- Pastor Onesmus Nzeki