We love to serve the Lord by ensuring that there is order in the house of the Lord. We as one of the ministries in Deliverance Church Donholm have been mandated with the responsibility of ensuring that the church is clean and that visitors and church members get seats and are comfortable.
- Excellence: “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord…” – Colossians 3:23
- Commitment: “Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth “2Timothy 2:15
- Love: 34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” John 13:34-35
- Unity: “For just as our bodies have many parts and each part has a special function, so it is with Christ’s body. We are many parts of one body, and we all belong to each other.” – Romans 12:4-5
- Humility / transparency: “Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of others.” –Philippians 2:3-4
- Accountability: “Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.” Galatians 6:2
Responsibilities as a ministry
- Ensuring the church is well organized in readiness for the service.
- Ensure the church is clean and tidy.
- Arrange seats after every service.
- Clean any dirty sits.
- Control traffic after every service (people).
- Welcoming members and visitors to the church.
- Getting seats for members and visitors.
- Monitor people in church and ensure they are comfortable.
- Ensure children are not playing or tampering with the instruments.
- Ensure people are not answering calls in church.
- Collection of offering & Counting of offering.
- Preparing the Holy Communion.
Achievements as a ministry
Growth of members both in numbers and spiritually.
There is order in church, in terms of sitting arrangements and people being comfortable.
Leaders in the ministry
Sarah Eshiwani- Head Usher
Veronicah Njogu & Benson Chege- Service Leaders
If you would like to join this ministry and become a servant leader please contact:
+254 724 711 747 / +254 (0)20 529 6485- Sarah Eshiwani
Looking for something?