Are you looking for a ministry in which you can utilize your God given talent? Would you like to partner with us in expanding our church? Better yet have you been blessed by the Lord and you feel you can offer financial support to our projects? Then the Jonathans Ministry is the place to be.
The Jonathans ministry has been in operation for 5 years now since its inception in 2012 and is one of the departments in Deliverance Church Donholm. This ministry was began by Reverend Mathew Wambua Senior pastor at Deliverance Church Donholm, in support of the work of God as the Reverend was the visionary and he was looking for people or person in support of the vision.
The Jonathans Ministry can then be described as a group of people or person willing to financially support the work of God. The ministry is founded from the principles of the book of 1st Samuel 18:3-4, “When you partner with God’s grace you get blessed together with your generations.” In addition, the church does not only view partnership as an individual’s commitment to supporting its future projects but also as an opportunity to partner with God to fulfil the kingdom mandate hence the name Jonathan.
Our Core values
Relationship: We seek to develop and maintain genuine relationships that result in holistic and satisfying partnership.
Empowerment: We never lose the sight of them that really matter, the partners. We therefore seek to invest in them in order to leverage their gifts and maximize their Godly potential.
Stewardship: We believe in utilizing and managing all resources; time, talent and treasure, God provides for His glory.
These are the leaders behind the success stories of the Jonathans Ministry:
- Frank Kitonga- Team leader
- Josephine Mwangi- Finance
- Sam Kinyua- Management support
- George Githui- Customer service
- Kennedy Barasa- Content developer
- Engineer David Kiarie- Technical support
- Caroline Wambua – Social media
- Initial church expansion
- Building of an admission block, kitchen, parking and storage tank
- Expansion of the teens hall and the Sunday school classrooms
- Building a sitting lounge for the nursing mothers
- Offering refreshments to our visitors
- Buying equipment for the media department
- Expanding the pastoral team: Planted pastors in various places these are Mukuru kwa Reuben and Congo, Lubumbasi.
- Expansion of the main sanctuary
- Establish a church media station
- Build a three storey teens hall
- Ground floor- Executive lounge
- First floor- Teens hall/multi-purpose hall
- Second floor- Offices and toilets
- Build Deliverance Church Donholm cathedral
- Purchase of the 25 acre property in Donholm
If you would like to become a Jonathan please do not hesitate to contact us on:
+254 724 711 747 / +254 (0)20 529 6485 – Frank Kitonga
Become a member of this great ministry by supporting us today